|Also known as||Devastator|
|Origin||Praha, Kanín, Czech Republic|
|Genres||Progressive death metal
|Years active||1990–2005, 2011-|
|Website||!T.O.O.H.! - official info pages|
|Past members||Pavel Slavíček
!T.O.O.H.! (an acronym for "The Obliteration of Humanity") is a progressive death metal band from the Czech Republic formed in 1990. Early on, their lyrics focused mainly on gore, but in their later years more on politics and social matters.
!T.O.O.H.! was originally founded under the name Devastator by brothers Jan and Josef Veselý, but they changed it in 1993. The band was disbanded shortly after putting the finishing touches on the Řád a Trest album due to financial difficulties caused after being dropped by Earache Records, who took the album out of print only two months after its release.
Since September 2011 the band is working as a duo again. Humanoid and Schizoid are preparing a new album which will be called Democratic Solution.
- Pavel "Android" Slavíček - bass guitar (1996-1998)
- Petr "Wokis" Vokál - guitar (2004-2005) (also in Duobetic Homunkulus)
- Petr "Freedom" Svoboda - bass guitar (2004-2005)
- Vy Kusy Mrdacího Masa ("You Pieces of Fucking Flesh") demo (1995)
- Sen to Není, Nesmí ("It's Not, Can't Be a Dream") demo (1997)
- Live in Prosek demo (1998)
- Z Vyšší Vůle ("From Higher Will") (2000)
- Pod Vládou Biče ("Under the Reign of the Whip") (2002)
- Řád a Trest ("Order and Punishment") (2005)
- Democratic Solution (2013)
- Official website
- !T.O.O.H.! official Myspace
- !T.O.O.H.! at Encyclopaedia Metallum
- !T.O.O.H.! at Last.fm
|This article about a European band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|