From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There are many $1 banknotes, bills or coins, including:
- Australian one dollar coin which replaced the one dollar note
- Loonie which replaced the one dollar bill in Canada
- United States one-dollar bill
- Dollar coin (United States)
- New Zealand one-dollar coin, which replaced the one dollar note
- Dollar (Hong Kong coin)
- One of the banknotes of Zimbabwe
Other currencies that issue $1 banknotes, bills or coins are:
Other non-dollar currencies
$1 is also used as a parameter (computer programming) in some languages.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.