From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There are many $2 banknotes, bills or coins, including:
- Australian two dollar coin, which replaced its two dollar note
- Toonie, the Canadian two-dollar coin, which replaced its two-dollar bill
- United States two-dollar bill, a current denomination of U.S. currency
- Hong Kong two-dollar coin, the third-highest denomination coin of the Hong Kong dollar
- New Zealand two-dollar coin, which replaced the two-dollar banknote
Other currencies that issue $2 banknotes, bills or coins are:
- $2, a formal parameter in some programming languages
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.