Ángel, la Diva y Yo
|Ángel, la diva y yo|
Screenshot from the film
|Directed by||Pablo Nisenson|
|Produced by||Ricardo Belén
|Screenplay by||Pablo Nisenson
José Pablo Feinmann
|Music by||Alberto Quercia Lagos|
|Edited by||Sergio Zottola|
LAFS & TIERS
|Distributed by||Primer Plano Film Group|
|Running time||93 minutes|
Ángel, la diva y yo is a 1999 Argentine drama film directed Pablo Nisenson, and written by Nisenson and José Pablo Feinmann. The film stars José Soriano, Esther Goris, and others. The film was partly funded by INCAA.
In Buenos Aires at the end of the century, a documentarian, anxious about his future, is about to realize his "last act" when a mysterious package is delivered to him: a rusty 35 mm film canister, an envelope stuffed with cash, and a request that he rescue the greatest Argentine film director in history from oblivion. Together with his crew, the filmmaker tries to piece together the puzzle.
The film was first presented at the Mar del Plata Film Festival in November 1999 and was acclaimed as one of the best Ibero-American films of that year. It opened in wide in Argentina on September 21, 2000.
- Mar del Plata Film Festival: Best Ibero-American Film, Pablo Nisenson; Best Screenplay, Pablo Nisenson and José Pablo Feinmann; 1999.
- Argentine Film Critics Association Awards: Silver Condor; Best Original Screenplay, José Pablo Feinmann and Pablo Nisenson; 2001.
- Ángel, la diva y yo at the Internet Movie Database
- Ángel, la diva y yo at the cinenacional.com (Spanish)
- Ángel, la diva y yo film scene on YouTube
|This article related to an Argentine film of the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|