From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ávila, sometimes Avila, may refer to:
- Ávila, Spain, a city in Spain. The original place to receive this name.
- Province of Ávila, a province in Spain
- Ávila (Spanish Congress Electoral District) the electoral district covering the province
- Avila Beach, California, in the United States
- Cerro El Ávila, a mountain near Caracas, Venezuela
- Əvilə, a municipality in Azerbaijan
- Ávila (surname)
- Davila (surname) (also rendered de Ávila, d'Ávila, de Avila, or d'Avila), a variation of the surname Ávila
- Avila University, in the U.S. state of Missouri, named in honor of Saint Teresa of Avila
- Avila TV, a Venezuelan television channel
- Plan Ávila, a military operation ordered by Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez in April 2002
- Samsung S5230, also known as Samsung Avila
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.