From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Å (historically Aa) is a letter used in several Scandinavian, High German, and Sami languages.
Å may also refer to:
Å ([o:]) means stream or river in Scandinavian languages. A number of places have been named Å:
- Å, Andøy, a village in Andøy municipality, Nordland county
- Å, Ibestad, a village in Ibestad municipality, Troms county
- Å, Lavangen, a village in Lavangen municipality, Troms county
- Å, former name for a parish in Lyngdal municipality, Vest-Agder county
- Å, Meldal, a village in Meldal municipality, Sør-Trøndelag county
- Å, Moskenes, a village in Moskenes municipality, Nordland county
- Å, Tranøy, a village in Tranøy municipality, Troms county
- Å, Åfjord, a village in Åfjord municipality, Sør-Trøndelag county
- Åfjord, a municipality in Sør-Trøndelag county (called Å from 1896–1963)
- Å, Sweden, a village in Norrköping municipality, Östergötland county
- Å, Denmark, a village on the south coast of Fyn island
- Ångström, a unit of length
- Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, aka California Angels, an American baseball team
- AA (disambiguation)
- Aa River (disambiguation), a number of rivers have this name in Europe
- List of short place names
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.