From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Çem)
Sultan Cem was a prince of the Ottoman Empire.
Cem may also refer to:
- College of Emergency Medicine
- College of Engineering Munnar, an engineering college in Munnar, India
- College of Estate Management
- Cem (given name), including a list of people with the given name Cem
- Cem River, a river flowing through Albania and Montenegro
- Cement of different type: CEM-I, CEM-II, CEM-III, CEM-IV, CEM-V
- Categorization-Elaboration Model. A model that explains relationships between work group diversity and work group performance.
- CEM cell, a cell line derived from human T cells
- Central Airport in Central, Alaska (IATA Code: CEM)
- Certified Energy Manager, abbreviated CEM, through the Association of Energy Engineers
- Chief Executive Manager
- Chinese Educational Mission (1872–1881)
- CBU-87 Combined Effects Munition
- Compagnie Électro-Mécanique
- Composite epoxy material
- Computational electromagnetics
- Contagious equine metritis
- Cylindrical Energy Module
- Customer experience management
- Conceptual Entity Model
- CEM (Macau), a private public utility company
- Civil Emergency Message
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.