|IATA: YGR – ICAO: CYGR
– WMO: 71709
|Location||Magdalen Islands, Quebec|
|Time zone||AST (UTC−04:00)|
|• Summer (DST)||ADT (UTC−03:00)|
|Elevation AMSL||35 ft / 11 m|
|Sources: Canada Flight Supplement
Movements from Statistics Canada
Îles-de-la-Madeleine Airport, (IATA: YGR, ICAO: CYGR), is located on Havre aux Maisons island in the Magdalen Islands, Quebec, Canada. Although it is almost at sea level, nearby land rises significantly to the south, prohibiting circling approaches in that direction. Sea gulls are a frequent concern when landing at Îles-de-la-Madeleine.
The airport is classified as an airport of entry by NAV CANADA and is staffed by the Canada Border Services Agency. CBSA officers at this airport currently can handle general aviation aircraft only, with no more than 15 passengers.
Airlines and destinations
|Air Canada Express||Gaspé, Montreal-Trudeau, Quebec City|
|Icarus Flying Service||Seasonal: Entry Island|
|Pascan Aviation||Bathurst, Baie-Comeau, Bonaventure, Havre Saint-Pierre, Montréal–Mirabel, Mont-Joli, Montréal-Saint-Hubert, Quebec City, Rouyn-Noranda, Sept-Îles, Val-d'Or, Wabush|
- Canada Flight Supplement. Effective 0901Z 29 May 2014 to 0901Z 24 July 2014
- Synoptic/Metstat Station Information
- Total aircraft movements by class of operation — NAV CANADA flight service stations
- Page about this airport on COPA's Places to Fly airport directory
- Past three hours METARs, SPECI and current TAFs for Îles-de-la-Madeleine Airport from Nav Canada as available.
|This article about an airport in Quebec is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|