|Headquarters||Upplands Väsby, Sweden|
Öhlins or Öhlins Racing AB, is a manufacturer of high-performance suspension systems for automotive, motorcycle, snowmobile, and ATV use. It is based in Upplands Väsby just north of Stockholm, Sweden. The company also produces other types of motorcycle components, including steering dampers and a two-wheel drive system.
The company was founded by Kenth Öhlin in 1976. In 1987, Yamaha Motor Company became the majority-owner of Öhlins Racing AB, with Öhlins continuing to operate as an independent company within the business group. In December 2007, Öhlins reclaimed a 95% share of the company back from Yamaha.
There are six design departments at Öhlins, with a total of more than 50 engineers, each specializing in a particular field. Öhlins research center in Jönköping, Sweden (with over 20 employees in 2013) is responsible for the development of the Öhlins Continuously controlled Electronic Suspension (CES) system. 
SEAT Cupra GT
- "Öhlins: 2 Wheel Drive". ohlins.com. Retrieved 2014-02-16.
- "Öhlins: The History". ohlins.com. Retrieved 2014-02-16.
- "Öhlins: Company". ohlins.com. Retrieved 2014-02-16.
- "Öhlins Buys Self Back From Yamaha". SuperbikePlanet.com. Retrieved 2007-12-21.
- "Öhlins: R & D". ohlins.com. Retrieved 2014-02-16.
- "Öhlins CES Website". Retrieved 16 December 2013.
- "Ny Teknik: Nya stötdämparen färdig för vägen" (in Swedish). nyteknik.se. Retrieved 2007-01-08.
- Autocar Review, Zenvo ST1 reviewed by Autocar on 2010-2-1
- SEAT Cupra GT http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/car/1660/Seat-Cupra-GT.html
|This article about an automotive industry corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|