From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ātman)
|Look up atman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Atman may refer to:
- Ātman (Hinduism), meaning 'self'
- Ātman (Buddhism), a reference to the essential self
- Ātman (Jainism), a philosophical term used within Jainism to identify the soul
- Atman jnana
- Atman (Fashion)
- In films
- Anatta (anatman), refers to the notion of "not-self" or the illusion of "self" in Buddhism
- Ataman, a title of Cossack and haidamak leaders of various kinds
- World Soul (disambiguation)
- Atma (disambiguation)
- Divine soul (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.