From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
16 August 1964 |
|Years active||1986 - present|
- Tofolaria (1986)
- Praėjusios dienos atminimui (1990)
- Trys dienos (Three Days) (1991)
- Koridorius (1994)
- Few of Us (1996)
- A Casa (1997)
- Freedom (2000)
- Visions of Europe (2004)
- Seven Invisible Men (2005)
- Eastern Drift (2010)
- Audience Award in International Documentary Film Festival Amsterdam, 1990 for "Praėjusios dienos atminimui"
- FIPRESCI Prize - Honorable Mention and Prize of the Ecumenical Jury - Special Mention in Berlin International Film Festival, 1992 for "Trys dienos"
- FIPRESCI Prize in Viennale, 1995 for "Koridorius"
- C.I.C.A.E. Award in Torino International Festival of Young Cinema, 1995 for "Koridorius"
- 'CinemAvvenire' Award (Best Film on the Relationship Man-Nature) in Venice Film Festival, 2000 for "Freedom"
- IMDB profile
- Lithuanian Film Center profile
- DVD edition of 3 of the most important Bartas films
- extract of "Sharunas Bartas, An Army of One" by Guillaume Coudray
- The most complete source about Bartas on web
- The Films of Sharunas Bartas
- Article about Sharunas Bartas (in portuguese)
|This article about a Lithuanian film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|