|Full name||Ángel Luis Viña Berlanga|
|Date of birth||24 February 1987|
|Place of birth||Madrid, Spain|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22:47, 21 March 2014 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
After playing in his native Spain for CF Rayo Majadahonda Berlanga signed for Auckland City FC of the ASB Premiership of New Zealand in 2010. He made his debut for the club on 15 October 2010 against Waikato at Fred Jones Park in which Berlanga played the full 90 minutes as he helped his side to a 3–2 victory. He then scored his first goal for Auckland City in the OFC Champions League on 3 December 2010 against AS Tefana in which he scored in the 90th minute to help Auckland draw the match 1–1. He then scored his first league goal for his club on 10 December 2010 against YoungHeart Manawatu in which he scored in the 23rd minute to help Auckland to a 3–1 victory.
Then, after helping Auckland City win the 2010–11 OFC Champions League, Berlanga made his debut in the FIFA Club World Cup in the 2011 FIFA Club World Cup against Kashiwa Reysol of the Japanese J. League on 8 December 2011 in which he played the full 90 minutes but could not stop Auckland City getting knocked-out after losing 2–0. Berlanga then scored his second league goal for Auckland City on 10 March 2012 against Otago United in which he scored in the 48th minute to make the score 3–0 to Auckland before Otago got a goal back to end the game by a score of 3–1. Berlanga then scored what would be his final goal for his club in the league on 7 April 2012 against Canterbury United in which he scored the equalizer for Auckland City in the 42nd minute to tie the match at 1–1 and that is the score that remained after the game was finished. Berlanga also finished his final full OFC Champions League season on 12 May 2012 against Tefana in which Berlanga played the full 90 minutes in both legs of the final to give Auckland City an aggregate victory of 3–1 and automatic qualification into the 2012 FIFA Club World Cup.
In January 2013 it was announced that Berlanga would sign with Sporting Clube de Goa of the I-League in India and on 28 January 2013 he made his debut for the club in which he started, played the full 90 minutes, and scored his first goal for the club in the process in the 67th minute to help Sporting Goa beat Salgaocar by a score of 2–0.
Return to Auckland City
After the 2012–13 I-League season concluded Berlanga re-signed for Auckland City FC right before the 2013 FIFA Club World Cup. He made his return debut for the club in the Club World Cup on 11 December 2013 against Raja Casablanca. He started the match as Auckland City lost the match 2–1. He then started for Auckland City in their league opener against Team Wellington as the club won 3–2.
Berlanga then started for Auckland City in their championship winning match against Team Wellington on 15 March 2014. Auckland City won 1–0 as they won the ASB Premiership.
Statistics accurate as of 21 March 2014
|Club||Season||League||League Cup||Other Domestic Cup||International||Total|
- "Angel Berlanga - City defender aims high". ASB Premiership. Retrieved 29 January 2013.
- "WAIKATO FC HAMILTON VS. AUCKLAND CITY 2 - 3". Soccerway. Retrieved 29 January 2013.
- "AS Telfana 1-1 Auckland City". Oceania Football. Retrieved 30 January 2013.
- "AUCKLAND CITY VS. YOUNG HEART MANAWATU 3 - 1". Soccerway. Retrieved 30 January 2013.
- "Kashiwa Reysol - Auckland City FC". FIFA. Retrieved 30 January 2013.
- "OTAGO UNITED DUNEDIN VS. AUCKLAND CITY 1 - 3". Soccerway. Retrieved 30 January 2013.
- "CANTERBURY UNITED VS. AUCKLAND CITY 1 - 1". Soccerway. Retrieved 30 January 2013.
- "AS Tefana 0-1 Auckland City". Oceania Football. Retrieved 29 January 2013.
- Noronha, Anselm. "Sporting Clube de Goa 2-0 Salgaocar FC: The Flaming Oranje double troupe 10-men opponents in Goan derby". Goal.com. Retrieved 30 January 2013.
- "Auckland City names squad for FIFA Club World Cup". ASB Premiership. Retrieved 21 March 2014.
- "Raja Casablanca vs. Auckland City 2 - 1". Soccerway. Retrieved 21 March 2014.
- "Auckland City vs. Team Wellington 3 - 2". Soccerway. Retrieved 21 March 2014.
- "Auckland City vs. Team Wellington 1 - 0". Soccerway. Retrieved 21 March 2014.
- Profile at Example.