Ángel R. Cabada (municipality)
|Ángel R. Cabada|
|Municipality||Ángel R. Cabada|
|Municipal seat||Ángel R. Cabada|
|• Total||497.63 km2 (192.14 sq mi)|
Ángel R. Cabada is a municipality in Veracruz, Mexico. It is located about 207 km southeast from the state capital Xalapa, and is in the Papaloapan River region between Lerdo de Tejada and San Andrés Tuxtla on the Federal Highway. The municipality of Ángel R. Cabada is bordered to the north by Gulf of Mexico, to the south by Santiago Tuxtla, and to the west by Saltabarranca and Lerdo de Tejada.
- "Enciclopedia de los Municipios de México: Ángel R. Cabada" (in Spanish). Gobierno Estatal. Retrieved 2009-05-22.
- Map of Ángel R. Cabada municipality by the Veracruz State Office of Information for Sustainable Rural Development (Oeidrus). (Spanish)
- Region Papaloapan (Spanish)
- Ángel R. Cabada, Veracruz (Spanish)
- Municipal Official Site (Spanish)
|This article about a location in the Mexican state of Veracruz is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|