From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- King Æthelstan of England
- King Æthelstan of East Anglia
- King Æthelstan of Sussex
- Æthelstan Half-King, Ealdorman of East Anglia
- Æthelstan Rota, Ealdorman
- Æthelstan of Wessex, eldest son of King Æthelwulf of Wessex
- Æthelstan Ætheling, eldest son of King Æthelred the Unready
- Abbot Æthelstan of Abingdon,
- Bishop Aethelstan of Ramsbury
- Athelstan (bishop), who was bishop of Elmham
- Æthelstan, brother of Queen Aelgifu of Northampton, first wife of King Ethelred the Unready
- Æthelstan, Ealdorman of Devon
- Æthelstan (Bishop of Hereford), early 11th-century Anglo-Saxon bishop of Hereford
- Guthrum the Old, who took the baptismal name Æthelstan.
- Athelstan, son of Tovi the Proud, an 11th-century Anglo-Danish thegn.
- Æthelstan A, the designation by historians of a scribe to King Æthelstan of England between 928 and 935
- Athelstan Spilhaus, 20th-century geophysicist
- Sir Frank Athelstane Swettenham
- Aethelstane, a character in Ivanhoe by Sir Walter Scott.
- Athelstane, a character in the story The Gods of Bal-Sagoth by Robert E. Howard.
- Athelstan, a Saxon monk kidnapped in the Viking raid on Lindisfarne in the historical fiction series Vikings (TV series).
- Athelstan, Iowa, a community in the United States
- Athelstane, Wisconsin, a town in the United States
- Athelstane (community), Wisconsin, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Sorrowful Mysteries of Brother Athelstan series of historical detective novels by P.C. Doherty
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|