||An automated process has detected links on this page on the local or global blacklist.|
|• Mayor||Yaşar Aktaş (MHP)|
|• District||91.24 km2 (35.23 sq mi)|
|Elevation||507 m (1,663 ft)|
|• District Density||100/km2 (270/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Çamaş is a town and district of Ordu Province in the Black Sea region of Turkey. According to the 2000 census, population of the district is 13,650 of which 10,047 live in the town of Çamaş. The district covers an area of 91 km2 (35 sq mi), and the town lies at an elevation of 507 m (1,663 ft).
The villages of Çamaş district include Budak, Edirli, Hisarbey, Sakargeriş, Saitler, and Söken.
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (XLS) (in Turkish). Retrieved 2009-05-07.
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units" (in English). Retrieved 2009-05-07.
- Statoids. "Statistical information on districts of Turkey" (in English). Retrieved 2009-05-08.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Çamaş, Turkey" (in English). Retrieved 2009-05-06.
Media related to Çamaş at Wikimedia Commons
|This geographical article about a location in Ordu Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|