From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||An automated process has detected links on this page on the local or global blacklist.|
Location of Çekerek within Turkey.
|• Mayor||Duran Özkan (DP)|
|• District||750.26 km2 (289.68 sq mi)|
|Elevation||928 m (3,045 ft)|
|• District density||34/km2 (88/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
|Area code(s)||354 468 XX XX|
|Licence plate||66 FX XXX|
Çekerek is a town and district of Yozgat Province in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. According to 2010 census, population of the district is 27,690 of which 10,953 live in the town of Çekerek.
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (XLS) (in Turkish). Retrieved 2008-03-20.
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units" (in English). Retrieved 2008-03-20.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Çekerek, Turkey" (in English). Retrieved 2008-03-20.
|This geographical article about a location in Yozgat Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|