École Hassania des Travaux Publics
|École Hassania des Travaux Publics|
|Type||Moroccan Grande Ecole
Member of Conférence des Grandes Écoles
|Budget||11 376 000 DH (2012)|
|Chairman||Morocco Adnane Boukamel|
The École Hassania des Travaux Publics ("Hassania School of Public Works"), or EHTP, is one of Morocco's oldest engineering school and remains to this day one of the most prestigious Moroccan Grande Ecole in engineering. It is located in Casablanca few miles from the Casablanca Technopark.
In 1993, the status of EHTP was set up as publicly owned engineering establishment under the supervision of the Moroccan Ministry Of Equipment and Transport.
With traditional core competences in civil engineering and regional planning EHTP offers high-level programmes in an extensive range of fields, from Computer Science - Software engineering, Electrical engineering to Meteorology engineering and Geographical Information Systems engineering.
Three major types of programmes are on offer :
- Engineering programmes: leading to a 5-year postgraduate engineering degree (accessible, after competitive examinations, by both undergraduate-graduate curriculum and the 2-year master course) or to masters of science
- Professional programmes for postgraduates: Mastères spécialisés (M.S.), MBA (Master of Business Administration).
Engineering Fields 
- Civil engineering
- Computer science, Software engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Meteorology engineering
- Geographical Information Systems engineering
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (March 2013)|
- Official site (in French)