École supérieure de commerce de la rochelle
|La Rochelle Business School|
|Groupe Sup de Co La Rochelle|
|Location||La Rochelle, France
Created in 1988, La Rochelle Business School is a member of the network of the Grandes Ecoles. It is a non-profit organisation supported by the La Rochelle Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCI). Mr. Daniel Peyron is the School’s director since 2001. The school has an enrollment of approximately 3100 students.
La Rochelle Business School is a permanent member of the Business Schools’ Conference (Conférence des Grandes Ecole) since 2005, it possesses ISO 9001 certification. In June 2013, the Business School was officially granted for the prestigious AACSB Accreditation.
La Rochelle Business School of Tourism which regroups a Bachelor and a MBA degrees specialized in Tourism within La Rochelle Business School has also been awarded with TedQual accreditation, delivered by the World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO). It is the first and the only school in France to obtain TedQual accreditation on both Bachelor and MBA programs on Tourism Management.
La Rochelle Business School has partnerships or arrangements with more than 120 Universities around the world. The school obligates all students to be volunteers and participate in humanitarian or citizen action along with their studies.
- ESC Master in Management. A program that allows the obtention of a Master’s degree.
- Bachelor in International Business: 4 year program, 2 of which can be done abroad after secondary school (English and French tracks are available).
- Bachelor Business : General Business program of 3 years after Secondary School.
- Bachelor in Management of Tourism : Specialised program in Tourism Management (English and French tracks are available).
- The School also offers since 1999 several Specialised MBA’s in Business :
- Environment Management
- Sustainable Development Strategy
- Applied Industrial Management
- Internationalisation and Audit/Consutling
- International Corporate Strategy
- International Purchase Management
- It also delivers an MBA in Management of Tourism and Services.
- Touristic Destinations Management
- Event Management (English and French tracks are available)
- Hospitality Management (English and French tracks are available)
The institution started recruiting abroad and worldwide since 2008. This allows a more important mixture of cultures and experiences within each class. The School currently count with more than 600 international students coming from more than 30 different countries.
Concerning the former students network, more than 11000 professionals are currently working within 70 countries around the world. Beyond its pedagocic activities at La Rochelle Campus, La Rochelle Business School is multipling different actions in order to increase its international recognition and presence all over the world.
- "Ecole supérieure de commerce de la rochelle". http://www.cge.asso.fr.
- "ESC La Rochelle Passerelle". http://www.passerelle-esc.com.
- "Groupe Sup de Co La Rochelle". http://www.ecoles2commerce.com.
- "Sup de Co La Rochelle programme grande ecole". http://www.mec-info.com.
- "Informations sur ESC La Rochelle". http://www.classementgrandesecoles.com.