From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Évora may refer to:
- Évora, a city in the Alentejo area of Portugal
- Évora (district), the political district of which the city of Évora is the capital
- Affonso Évora, a Brazilian basketball player, b. 1918
- Amanda Evora, an American pairs skater, b. 1984
- César Évora, a Cuban actor, b. 1959
- Cesária Évora, a Cape Verde singer (1941-2011)
- Gala Évora, a Spanish singer/actress, b. 1983
- Nelson Évora, a Portuguese track and field athlete, b. 1984
- Lotus Evora, a British sports car, launched 2008.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Évora.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.