D with stroke (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ð (disambiguation))
A Latin capital letter D with a stroke through its vertical bar (Đ) is the uppercase form of several different letters:
- D with stroke (Đ, đ), used in Vietnamese, some South Slavic (e.g. Croatian, Serbian), Moro and Sami languages
- Eth (Ð, ð), used in Icelandic, Faroese, and Old English. Roughly equivalent to the Tau Gallicum used in Gaulish
- Retroflex D (Ɖ, ɖ), representing a voiced retroflex plosive sound
- D–E ligature, which appears in old Spanish inscriptions; a similar symbol representing the word de, "of"; the character is not represented in Unicode
- "README.md". Dogecoin Integration/Staging Tree (Source code). February 5, 2014. Retrieved February 17, 2014.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.