D with stroke (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ð (disambiguation))
A Latin capital letter D with a stroke through its vertical bar (Đ) is the uppercase form of several different letters:
- D with stroke (Đ, đ), used in Vietnamese, some South Slavic (e.g. Croatian, Serbian), Moro and Sami languages
- Eth (Ð, ð), used in Icelandic, Faroese, and Old English. Roughly equivalent to the Tau Gallicum used in Gaulish
- Retroflex D (Ɖ, ɖ), representing a voiced retroflex plosive sound
- D–E ligature, which appears in old Spanish inscriptions; a similar symbol representing the word de, "of"; the character is not represented in Unicode
- "README.md". Dogecoin Integration/Staging Tree (Source code). February 5, 2014. Retrieved February 17, 2014.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title D with stroke.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.