From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ø may refer to:
- Ø, a Scandinavian letter and vowel
- Close-mid front rounded vowel, by IPA symbol [ø]
- Zero (linguistics) (∅), a zero in linguistics
- Ø, Denmark, a piece of land in Denmark
- Slashed zero, a representation of the number 0 (zero) to distinguish it from the letter O
- Empty set () in mathematical set theory
- Diameter, by the symbol ⌀
- Half-diminished seventh chord, in music by the symbol ø
- Ф and ф, the Cyrillic letter corresponding to "f" or "ph"
- Φ and φ, the Greek letter phi, corresponding to "f" or "ph"
- Θ and θ, the Greek letter theta, corresponding to "th"
- Plimsoll line (
o), the line where the hull of a ship meets the surface of the water
- Standard state (
o), in chemistry
- Null (disambiguation)
- Null sign (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.