Ørsta–Volda Airport, Hovden
|Ørsta–Volda Airport, Hovden
Ørsta–Volda lufthamn, Hovden
|IATA: HOV – ICAO: ENOV
|Serves||Ørsta and Volda|
|Elevation AMSL||243 ft / 74 m|
|Source: Norwegian AIP at Avinor
Statistics from Avinor
Ørsta–Volda Airport, Hovden (Norwegian: Ørsta–Volda lufthamn, Hovden; IATA: HOV, ICAO: ENOV) is a regional airport serving the municipalities of Ørsta and Volda, as well as the rest of southern Sunnmøre in Møre og Romsdal county, Norway. The airport served 99,470 passengers in 2011. It is operated by Avinor. The airport is located about half-way between the villages of Ørsta and Volda, along the European route E39. It is about 5 kilometres (3.1 mi) from each village.
The airport is served by Widerøe with Dash 8 aircraft connecting it to Oslo, Sogndal, and Bergen. The routes are operated on public service obligation with the Norwegian Ministry of Transportation and Communication.
Airlines and destinations
|Widerøe||Bergen, Florø, Oslo-Gardermoen, Sandane, Sogndal|
Buses serve the airport every 30 min over the day and every hour in the evening. Taxis are also available, as well as car rental agencies.
- "Airport information for ENOV". Avinor. Retrieved 9 April 2012.
- "Passenger statistics from Avinor" (xls). Avinor. Retrieved 9 April 2012.
- "Aircraft Movement statistics from Avinor" (xls). Avinor. Retrieved 9 April 2012.
- "Cargo statistics from Avinor" (xls). Avinor. Retrieved 9 April 2012.
- Airport information for ENOV at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
- Norwegian AIP entry for Ørsta-Volda Airport
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ørsta–Volda Airport, Hovden.|
|This article about an airport in Norway is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Møre og Romsdal location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|