Česká pošta is the postal company of the Czech Republic.
State enterprise Česká pošta was established on January 1, 1993 at the same time Czechoslovakia was dissolved. It was separated from the Slovenská pošta as well as from the telecommunications administrations.
- December 31, 1992 - from the decision of the Minister of Economy No 378/1992 of December 16, 1992 in paragraph II, the Administration of Posts and Telecommunications, sp (SPT, sp) Prague divided into two separate companies (Česká pošta, sp, and SPT Telecom, sp).
- January 1, 1993 - the emergence of Česká pošta, p. p.
- 1993 - started implementation APOSTu (automatic postal system)
- May 29, 1999 - canceled outpatient method of sorting items (i.e. the way in which the Czech Post staff shipments processed during the trip), all the processing of mail from now take place only in the collection transport nodes or SPU (Sběrných přepravních uzlů) or at post offices.
- April 1, 2005 - the supervision of the Česká pošta in charge of Czech Telecommunication Office
- September 1, 2005 - a certificate of accreditation for the provision of digital signature.
- November 24, 2005 - a decision the Czech Telecommunications Office was awarded the Czech post office for the period from January 1, 2006 – December 31, 2008 postal license.
- September 1, 2006 was at the request of the Czech Telecommunications Office renamed 593 Post so that the mail contains the name consistently modified the name of municipality (without specifying the attributes), except in the villages with the name composed of names of the two villages where the name of the mail, include only the name of one of the parts.
- October 1, 2006 - from the decision of the Director General of the Česká pošta, sp, was canceled the operation of the branch plant, OZ shipping and commercial services and OZ VAKUS (acronym from the original name of Computer and control switchboard connections).
- November 22, 2006 - The Supervisory Board discussed the proposal of Česká pošta conversion into a limited company, and instructed the Director-General Karl Kratina further development of the project.
- April 1, 2007 - came into force a decision of the Director General of Czech Post, sp, which at March 3, 2007 Postal canceled transport and transport hubs in the collection of the branches of plants and April 1, 2007 within the framework of establishing a section of the Directorate General of postal traffic in the scope of the newly established collection transportation hubs.
- May 1, 2007 - was termination SPU Břeclav and SPU Jihlava, the territory under their jurisdiction has been included in the scope of SPU Brno
- August 2007 - the government approved a plan to transform the Česká pošta a joint stock company.
Under the scope of the Directorate-General is currently 7 branches and 11 factories collection transport nodes or SPU (Sběrných přepravních uzlů):
- Central Bohemia (01)
- South Bohemia (02)
- West Bohemia (03)
- Northern Bohemia (04)
- East Bohemia (05)
- South Moravia (06)
- Northern Moravia (07)
- Pavel Janík: Česká pošta s. p. na Linuxu, prezentace systému APOST, automatizace pošt, 2004
- EQCetQzfluef72g Download datových souborů, seznam pošt, poštovních schránek, poštovních směrovacích čísel, poštovní podmínky, tiskopisy atd.
- Z nařízení ČTÚ mění Česká pošta názvy 593 pošt, změny od 1. 9. 2006, včetně excelového souboru se seznamem změn