Do is the anglicized variation of the surname Đỗ.
Story tells that Đế Minh, grandson of Shennong when passing by Nanling, he met and married a fairy named Đỗ Quý (also known as Princess Đoan Trang, she was often referred as Do Quý Thị (Lady Quý of House of Đỗ). She then gave birth to Tuc Lo, later became Kinh Dương Vương, father of Lạc Long Quân.
- Đỗ Thanh Nhơn, 18th century military commander.
- Do Cao Tri, general in the Army of the Republic of Vietnam
- Do Mau, general in the Army of the Republic of Vietnam
- Đỗ Mười, 20th century politician.
- Yen Ngoc Do (1941–2006), Vietnamese American newspaper publisher
- Cong Thanh Do (born c. 1959), Vietnamese American human rights activist
- Khoa Do (born 1979), Vietnamese Australian actor
- Anh Do (born 1977), Vietnamese Australian actor, elder brother of Khoa Do
- Lê Trung Hoa (2005). Họ và tên người Việt Nam, Hà Nội, Việt Nam: NXB Khoa học Xã hội
|This page or section lists people with the surname Đỗ. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|