From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ōmiya Station (大宮駅 -eki?) is the name of multiple railway stations in Japan.
- "Exactly Ōmiya" Stations:
- "Partially Ōmiya" Stations:
- Awa-Ōmiya Station (阿波大宮駅) in Itano, Itano District, Tokushima Prefecture on the Kōtoku Line of Shikoku Railway Company (JR Shikoku)
- Echizen-Ōmiya Station (越前大宮駅) in Fukui, Fukui on West Japan Railway Company (JR West)
- Hitachi-Ōmiya Station (常陸大宮駅) in Hitachi-Ōmiya, Ibaraki on the Suigun Line of the East Japan Railway Company
- Higashi-Ōmiya Station (東大宮駅) in Minuma-ku, Saitama City on the Utsunomiya Line of the East Japan Railway Company
- Izumi-Ōmiya Station (和泉大宮駅) in Kishiwada, Ōsaka Prefecture on the Nankai Main Line of Nankai Electric Railway
- Kita-Ōmiya Station (北大宮駅) in Ōmiya-ku, Saitama City on the Noda Line of Tobu Railway
- Ōmiya-Kōen Station (大宮公園駅) in Ōmiya-ku, Saitama City Saitama on the Noda Line of Tobu Railway
- Sembayashi-Omiya Station (千林大宮駅) in Asahi-ku, Osaka City on the Tanimachi Line of Ōsaka Municipal Subway.
- Shijō-Ōmiya Station (四条大宮駅) in Shimogyō-ku, Kyōto City on the Arashiyama Main Line of Keifuku Electric Railroad
- Shin-Ōmiya Station (新大宮駅) in Nara City in Nara Prefecture, on the Kintetsu Nara Line
- Tango-Ōmiya Station (丹後大宮駅) in Kyōtango, Kyoto Prefecture on the Miyazu Line of Kitakinki tango Railway
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.