From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Śruti (shruti, sruti) is a Sanskrit word that means "thing heard" or "sound". It may refer to:
- Śruti, Hindu sacred texts
- Shruti (music), the smallest interval in Indian classical music
- Shruti box - an Indian drone instrument
- Sruti magazine, a magazine devoted to Indian music and dance
- Shruti (actress), Kannada language actress.
- Shrutika, Indian actress most notable for her roles in Shree film (2002) and Nala Damayanthi (2003)
- Shruti Haasan, leading Indian actress and singer.
- Sruthi Lakshmi, Indian actress who appears in Malayalam films.
- Sruthi Prakash, Indian actress most notable for her roles in Indira Vizha (2009) and Naan Avanillai 2 (2009)
- Shruthi Raj, Indian film and television actress.
- Shruti Sharma, Indian model and actress.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.