From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- İbrahim Şinasi (1826–1871), Ottoman author, playwright, and journalist
- Şinasi Bozatlı (born 1962), Turkish painter and sculptor
- Morris Schinasi (1855–1928), American tobacco industrialist of Ottoman origin
- Altina Schinasi (1907–1999), American artist, entrepreneur, and inventor, daughter of Morris
- Şinasi Sahnesi, theatre in Ankara, Turkey, named after İbrahim Şinasi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Şinasi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.