From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Škoda (disambiguation))
|Look up škoda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Škoda is a brand name used for:
- automobiles manufactured by Škoda Auto of the Czech Republic
- Locomotives, aircraft, guns and trams manufactured by Škoda Works, founded in Austria-Hungary, later Czechoslovakia. Defuct by 1999.
Škoda may also refer to:
- Škoda Transportation, Czech engineering company based in Plzeň, Czech Republic
- Doosan Škoda Power, subsidiary of the Doosan Group, also based in Plzeň, Czech Republic
- Škoda (surname)
- "Škoda lásky", the original Czech title of the "Beer Barrel Polka"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Škoda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.