From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Žalgiris is a translation of the German word Grunwald (green forest) and can refer to:
- Battle of Žalgiris, Lithuanian name for the Battle of Grunwald, a decisive battle in 1410
- BC Žalgiris, a basketball team from Kaunas, Lithuania
- BC Žalgiris Vilnius, former name of BC Statyba, a basketball team from Vilnius, Lithuania
- FK Žalgiris Vilnius, a soccer team from Vilnius, Lithuania
- FK Žalgiris Kaunas, a soccer team from Kaunas, Lithuania
- Žalgiris Arena, a multi-purpose indoor arena in Kaunas
- Žalgiris Stadium, a multi-purpose stadium in Vilnius
- Žalgiris Stadium (Klaipėda), a multi-purpose stadium in Klaipėda
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.