From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from → (disambiguation))
→, -> may refer to:
- one of the arrow (symbol) characters of Unicode
- one of the arrow keys on a keyboard
- →, ->, representing the assignment (computer science) operator in various programming languages
->, a pointer operator in C and C++ where
a->bis synonymous with
(*a).b(except when either
*has been overridden in C++).
- →, representing the direction of a chemical reaction in a chemical equation
- →, representing the set of all mathematical functions that map from one set to another in set theory
- →, representing a material implication in logic
- →, representing morphism in category theory
- →, representing a vector (geometric) in physics and mathematics
- the relative direction of right or forward
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title →.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.