From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from → (disambiguation))
→, -> may refer to:
- one of the arrow (symbol) characters of Unicode
- one of the arrow keys on a keyboard
- →, ->, representing the assignment (computer science) operator in various programming languages
->, a pointer operator in C and C++ where
a->bis synonymous with
(*a).b(except when either
*has been overridden in C++).
- →, representing the direction of a chemical reaction in a chemical equation
- →, representing the set of all mathematical functions that map from one set to another in set theory
- →, representing a material implication in logic
- →, representing morphism in category theory
- →, representing a vector (geometric) in physics and mathematics
- the relative direction of right or forward
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.