From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
南山, literally "Southern Mountain(s)", has several different transliterations including Nánshān in Mandarin Chinese, Minamiyama and Nanzan in Japanese, and Namsan in Korean. It may refer to:
- Nanshan (disambiguation), many places in China
- The Qilian Mountains, also called Nanshan 南山, due to their location south of the Silk Road
- Namsan (disambiguation), a common name for Korean mountains and hills. Mountains known by this name include:
- Namsan (Chagang), Chagang Province, North Korea
- Namsan (Chungju), Chungju City, South Korea
- Namsan (Eunyul-gun), Eunyul-gun, North Korea
- Namsan (Gyeongju), at the heart of Gyeongju National Park, South Korea
- Namsan (Haeju), Haeju-si, North Korea
- Namsan (Sangju), Sangju City, South Korea
- Namsan (Seoul), Seoul, South Korea
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.