(Now You See Me) Now You Don't
|"(Now You See Me) Now You Don't"|
|Single by Lee Ann Womack|
|from the album Some Things I Know|
|Released||August 7, 1999|
|Writer(s)||Tony Lane, Jess Brown, David Lee|
|Lee Ann Womack singles chronology|
"(Now You See Me) Now You Don't" is the title of a song written by Tony Lane, Jess Brown and David Lee, and recorded by American country music artist Lee Ann Womack. It was released in August 1999 as the third single from her CD Some Things I Know. The song peaked at #12 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks.
Editors at Billboard gave the song a positive review and wrote, "Clocking in under three minutes, it's a short, saucy little number with a lively melody, excellent guitar work, and a clever lyric about a woman on her way out of a sour relationship. Womack's voice is a combination of childlike vulnerability and spurned-woman desperation as she perfectly conveys the emotion in the lyric. This has all the elements necessary to become a summertime hit--and possibly Womack's long-awaited chart-topper."
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||11|
|US Billboard Hot 100||72|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||12|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||83|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||58|
- Billboard Singles Reviews (June 5, 1999)
- "RPM Country Tracks." RPM. Library and Archives Canada. October 25, 1999. Retrieved July 7, 2013.
- "Lee Ann Womack Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot 100 for Lee Ann Womack.
- "Lee Ann Womack Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Lee Ann Womack.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1999". RPM. December 13, 1999. Retrieved July 7, 2013.
- "Best of 1999: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1999. Retrieved July 7, 2013.