From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"( )" or two parentheses may refer to:
- Function prototype, no arguments or unknown arguments, in some programming languages
- ( ) (album), 2002 album by Sigur Rós
- ( ) (film), 2003 short film directed by Morgan Fisher
- The emoticon representing a hug
- The empty list in the Lisp programming language
- The unit type in the Haskell programming language
- The stage name of Kim Carlsson, a member of the Swedish black metal band Lifelover
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.