From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
***, a series of three asterisks, may refer to:
- *** (novel), by Michael Brodsky
- Ellipsis (…) or three asterisks in a line (***), a mark to indicate an intentional omission of a word or a phrase
- Typographical symbols used to indicate a section break in writing:
- *** (three asterisks in a row), also called a dinkus
- Asterism (typography) (⁂), three asterisks in a triangle
- *** (three asterisks in a row), a commonly used expurgation of part of any expletive, as in f***ing.
- Three star (disambiguation)
- **** (four asterisks in a row) a common expurgation of any four-letter expletive
- Therefore sign (∴), three dots in a triangle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.