From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
--, a string of two hyphen-minus characters, may approximate or refer to the following things:
- En dash (–)
- Em dash (—) as a typewriter approximation (in TeX "---" produces an em dash)
- Sig dashes (-- ), the email and Usenet signature delimiter
- For Unix commands, -- is used as a prefix for command options. By itself, it typically means the end of command options.
- Decrement operator in programming languages
- Inline comment in programming languages
- Mario Kart: Double Dash‼
- - (disambiguation)
- HTML comment tag
- Horizontal rule
- ASCII art
- // (disambiguation)
- *** (disambiguation)
- ?? (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.