From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
--, a string of two hyphen-minus characters or - -, may approximate or refer to the following things:
- En dash (–)
- Em dash (—) as a typewriter approximation (in TeX "---" produces an em dash)
- Sig dashes (-- ), the email and Usenet signature delimiter
- For Unix commands, -- is used as a prefix for command options. By itself, it typically means the end of command options.
- Decrement operator in programming languages
- Inline comment in programming languages
- Mario Kart: Double Dash‼
- - (disambiguation)
- HTML comment tag
- Horizontal rule
- ASCII art
- // (disambiguation)
- *** (disambiguation)
- ?? (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title --.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.