From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from .obj)
Obj or OBJ may refer to:
- Object file, an organized machine code file created by a compiler with .obj file extension
- Relocatable Object Module Format, an Object file for Intel microprocessors with .obj file extension
- Wavefront .obj file, a 3D geometry definition file format with .obj file extension
- OBJ (programming language), a programming language family developed in 1976
- Olusegun Obasanjo, former President of Nigeria
- Ottawa Business Journal, a weekly business publication in Ottawa Ontario Canada
- Odell Beckham Jr., wide receiver for the New York Giants
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OBJ.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.