From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
0C (zero C) or 0-C may refer to:
- 0 °C, the freezing point of water on the Celsius scale
- 0C, or zero carbon
- 0 configuration networking, or Zero configuration networking, a set of techniques that automatically creates a usable Internet Protocol (IP) network
- 0-coupon bond, or Zero-coupon bond, a type of discount bond
- 0 copula, or Zero copula, a linguistic phenomenon were a subject is joined to a predicate without overt marking of this relationship
- 0 crossing, or Zero crossing, a point where the sign of a function crosses the zero axis
- 0 consonant, or Zero consonant, a consonant-like letter that is not pronounced
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.