|Centuries:||1st century BC – 1st century – 2nd century|
|Decades:||10s BC 0s BC 0s – 10s – 20s 30s 40s|
|Years:||7 AD 8 AD 9 AD – 10 AD – 11 AD 12 AD 13 AD|
|10 by topic|
|State leaders – Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths|
|Establishment and disestablishment categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Ab urbe condita||763|
|English Regnal year||N/A|
— to —庚午年十二月初七日
|- Vikram Samvat||66–67|
|- Shaka Samvat||N/A|
|- Kali Yuga||3111–3112|
|- Ǹrí Ìgbò||-990–-989|
|Iranian calendar||612 BP – 611 BP|
|Islamic calendar||631 BH – 630 BH|
|Juche calendar||N/A (before 1912)|
|Julian calendar||10 X|
|Minguo calendar||1902 before ROC
|Thai solar calendar||553|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: 10|
Year 10 (X) was a common year starting on Wednesday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar. At the time, throughout Roman Empire, it was known as the year of the consulship of Dolabella and Silanus (or, less frequently, year 763 ab urbe condita). The denomination 10 for this year has been used since the early medieval period, when the Anno Domini calendar era became the prevalent method in Europe for counting years.
By place 
Roman Empire 
- Differentiation of localized Teutonic tribes of the Irminones.
- Publius Cornelius Dolabella is a Roman consul.
- Illyria is divided into Pannonia and Dalmatia.
- Senatus consultum Silanianum is adopted.
- The usurper Wang Mang (who rules during a brief interregnum known as the Xin Dynasty) outlaws the private purchase and use of crossbows. Despite this, Liu Xiu, the later Emperor Guangwu of Han, buys crossbows in the winter of 22 in order to aid the rebellion of his brother Liu Yan (styled Bosheng) and Li Tong.
By topic 
- Ovid completes Tristia (the "Sorrows", 5 books) and Epistulae ex Ponto (Letters from the Black Sea, 4 books) describing the sadness of banishment.