|Produced by||Bunny Vasu|
|Written by||Chandra Sekhar T Ramesh
|Music by||Devi Sri Prasad|
|Editing by||Srinivasa Karthik|
|Distributed by||Geetha Arts|
|Running time||140 minutes|
|Budget||150 million (US$2.4 million)|
|Box office||350 million (US$5.6 million)(100 Days)|
100% Love is a 2011 Telugu-language Indian romantic comedy film directed by Sukumar and produced by Bunny Vasu under Geetha Arts studio. The film features Naga Chaitanya and Tamanna in the lead roles. Production works began in February 2010, while the filming continued for over one year, with the title only being announced in March 2011. The film features music by Devi Sri Prasad and was released on 6 May 2011. The film was dubbed and released in Malayalam and Tamil with the same title and as Nooru Sadhaveedham Kaadhal / 100% Kaadhal, respectively.
It was declared a Blockbuster and is said to be the best film of Naga Chaitanya after Ye Maaya Chesave and for Sukumar after Arya, completing 50 days in 65 centres and 100 days on 13 August 2011.
Balu Mahendra (Naga Chaitanya) is always the top ranker in his college. Mahalakshmi (Tamanna), his cousin comes to Balu’s house to continue her studies. She is in awe of her Mr. Perfect 'Bava' and takes his help to achieve big in studies. Surprisingly, she surpasses him and becomes the first ranker. Balu gets deeply hurt by this and he resorts to cunning ways to deviate Mahalakshmi. But to his surprise Ajith (Anand) stands first this time. Meanwhile Mahalakshmi's father brings her a marriage proposal, but she doesn’t want to marry him. Balu and Mahalakshmi compromise by agreeing to help each other. Balu helps her in getting the proposal canceled and Mahalakshmi starts deviating Ajith from studies for the sake of Balu, but Balu gets tempted to her in bathroom. When the couple is heading to fall in love, Mahalakshmi unknowingly hurts the ego of Balu and they get separated.
After three years they meet again in the hospital because their grandmother suddenly falls ill. While trying to find out how Balu is doing, Mahalakshmi realizes he hadn't changed at all. Both argue a lot until their parents try to get them married. Surprisingly, Balu mentions that he has a girlfriend named Swapna that he hopes to marry. While introducing her to his family, Mahalakshmi notices that Swapna is much more than she is. To get back at Balu, she agrees to get married to Ajith, Balu's former rival in college. Ajith turns out to be the head of a company that makes more than Balu's company. Balu, angry that Ajith is greater than he is, puts his company in risk in hopes that he can surpass Ajith's company. Unfortunately, his partner cheats him, and Balu is on the verge of losing his company. Mahalakshmi works hard to help him out of the hard time as his new project manager. Both make an excellent team and Balu's company is saved.
In an after party, Balu credits Mahalakshmi for his success. She again unknowingly hurts Balu's ego. This time, Balu confesses that he felt the need to be great in Mahalakshmi's eyes because he loved her. When she tells him she shares his feelings, Balu refuses to believe her. After the interference of their grandfather, the two are united in the end.
- Naga Chaitanya as Veera Bahu Sathya Dharma Shiva Shankhara Rama Balu Mahendra alias Balu
- Tamanna as Veera Venkata Satya Sai Naga Durga Sesha Avathara Seetha Mahalakshmi alias Mahalakshmi
- Tara Alisha as Swapna
- Nandu as Ajith Jogi
- Naresh as Ramesh (Balu's father)
- K. R. Vijaya as Mahalakshmi (Balu & Mahalakshmi's grandmother)
- Vijayakumar as Balu Mahendra (Balu & Mahalakshmi's grandfather)
- Dharmavarapu Subramanyam as John Acharya (Balu & Mahalakhsmi's uncle)
- Chitram Seenu in a Special Appearance
- M. S. Narayana as College Professor
- Satyam Rajesh in a special appearance
- Tagubothu Ramesh in a special appearance
- Meghna Naidu in a special appearance for the song Diyalo Diyala
- Maryam Zakaria in a special appearance for the song Diyalo Diyala
Before the completion of Arya 2, Sukumar had discussed making the film with Geetha Arts with Varun Sandesh and Tamannaah Bhatia in the lead roles, but the film failed to materialize. February 2010, the project was announced with a statement reporting the collaboration of Geetha Arts, Sukumar and Naga Chaitanya for the film mentioned. The subsequent month saw Tamannaah announce that she had signed on to portray the lead female role in the project. The film was launched at Annapoorna Studios, Hyderabad on 8 June 2010 with several leading Telugu film personalities being involved with the event. Noted producer D. Ramanaidu rendered the launch, another producer Nagababu switched on the camera and Naga Chaitanya's father actor Nagarjuna clapped the first shot. The formal first shot direction was done by S. S. Rajamouli and Akkineni Nageswara Rao handed over the script to the director.
The film continued its shoot untitled officially until 20 March 2011 when the title 100% Love was formally announced. During the production of the film, several titles were reported in the media for the project including Balu Weds Mahalakshmi, I Love You, I Love You Mahalakshmi, I Hate Mahalakshmi and I am Number One. Despite having an original planned release of December 2010, strikes in the industry pushed the release date to April 2011.
The film has collected 350 million (US$5.6 million) from all its versions. the satelitte rights were bought for 50 million (US$800,000) by maa TV. The Budget of the movie was 150 million (US$2.4 million)
The Music and Background score was composed by Sukumar's regular associate Devi Sri Prasad. The Album consisted on 8 songs which included 2 bit songs in the first release and 2 another bit songs in the next release. Chandrabose, Ramajogayya Sastry and Sri Mani penned the Lyrics. The Album was released on April 11, 2011 at Rock Gardens in Hyderabad in a star studded promotional event on Aditya Music label. Upon release, 100% Love received positive response from critics as well as Audience thus making it one of the best selling soundtracks of the year 2011.
- 2012 - CineMAA Awards - Best Actress - Tamanna
- 2011 - Nandi Awards - Akkineni Award for Best Home-viewing Feature Film|Best Home-viewing Feature Film - Bunny Vasu
- 100% Love film review - Telugu cinema Review - Naga Chaitanya & Tamanna
- "TFI Hits and Misses - Half Yearly Report". cinecorn.com.
- "'100% Love' completes 50 days". IndiaGlitz. Retrieved 23 June 2011.
- "100% Love completes 100 days". ragalahari.com. Retrieved 11 Aug 2011.
- Varun Sandesh Out, Naga Chaitanya In - CineGoer.com
- Naga Chaitanya teams with Sukumar!
- Tamannaah is Kollywood’s busy bee!
- Tamannah to star opposite Chaitanya
- Naga Chaitanya-Tamannaah movie launched
- Naga Chaitanya Tamannah new Film 'Balu weds Mahxaalakshmi
- Naga Chaitanya says "I Love You…" to Tamannah!
- Naga Chaitanya sukumar Movie I Love You Mahalakshmi - Naga Chaitanya Sukumar New Movie
- IndiaGlitz - Naga Chaitanya movie in March - Telugu Movie News
- "Celebrity galore at 100% Love audio launch". Oneindia Entertainment. April 12, 2011. Retrieved January 26, 2014.
- "100% Love in post production works". way2movies.com. April 23, 2011. Retrieved January 26, 2014.