100 Books by August Derleth
Cover of 100 Books by August Derleth designed by Gary Gore
|Cover artist||Gary Gore|
|Media type||Print (Paperback)|
100 Books by August Derleth is a bibliography of books by American author August Derleth. It was released in 1962 by Arkham House in an edition of 1,225 copies. Approximately 200 copies were bound in pictorial boards for libraries (the edition in boards was issued without dustwrapper). The book includes two plates, one a frontispiece of Derleth in his office, the other of Derleth with his children, Walden William and April Rose. There is also an illustration reproducing a mock certificate awarding Derleth the degree of "Doctor of Philosophy in Mythos" to Derleth, from Miskatonic University.
- "Foreword" by Donald Wandrei
- A Checklist of Published Books
- Awaiting Publication
- Work in Progress
- Anthologies / Textbooks
- From the Reviews
- Verona, WI: E.V.A., 1974.
- Jaffery, Sheldon (1989). The Arkham House Companion. Mercer Island, WA: Starmont House, Inc. p. 63. ISBN 1-55742-005-X.
- Chalker, Jack L.; Mark Owings (1998). The Science-Fantasy Publishers: A Bibliographic History, 1923-1998. Westminster, MD and Baltimore: Mirage Press, Ltd. p. 40.
- Joshi, S.T. (1999). Sixty Years of Arkham House: A History and Bibliography. Sauk City, WI: Arkham House. pp. 77–78. ISBN 0-87054-176-5.
- Nielsen, Leon (2004). Arkham House Books: A Collector's Guide. Jefferson, NC and London: McFarland & Company, Inc. p. 86. ISBN 0-7864-1785-4.
|This article about an anthology of written works is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|