1010s in architecture
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (August 2009)|
|1000s . 1020s|
- 1010 - Svetitskhoveli Cathedral in Mtskheta, Georgia (country)
- 1011 - San Vittore alle Chiuse in Genga, Papal States built.
- c. 1012 - Katholikon of Hosios Loukas built in Byzantine Greece.
- 1013 - Al-Hakim Mosque in Cairo, Fatimid Empire built (begun in 990).
- 1013 - San Miniato al Monte begun in Florence, Italy (work went on until the 13th century).
- 1016 - San Michele in Borgo in Pisa, Italy built.
- c. 1017 - Hōjōji (法成寺) built in Heian-kyō, Japan.