From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 101 Dalmatians (disambiguation))
101 Dalmatians may refer to:
- The Hundred and One Dalmatians, a 1956 novel written by Dodie Smith
- One Hundred and One Dalmatians, a 1961 Walt Disney animated film based on the novel
- 101 Dalmatians (1996 film), a live-action version of the 1961 film
- 101 Dalmatians: Escape from DeVil Manor, a 1997 video game based on the 1996 film
- 101 Dalmatians: The Series, a Disney television series that aired from 1997–1998
- 101 Dalmatians II: Patch's London Adventure, a 2003 direct-to-video sequel to the 1961 film
- The 101 Dalmatians Musical, a 2009 stage musical written by Dennis DeYoung and B.T. McNicholl
- One Hundred and One Dalmatians (franchise)
- 102 Dalmatians, a sequel to the 1996 live-action film released in November 2000
- 102 Dalmatians: Puppies to the Rescue, a 2000 video game based on the 2000 film
- 101 Damnations (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title 101 Dalmatians.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.