|Cardinal||one hundred and two|
(one hundred and second)
|Factorization||2 · 3 · 17|
|Divisors||1, 2, 3, 6, 17, 34, 51, 102|
The sum of Euler's totient function φ(x) over the first eighteen integers is 102.
102 is the third base 10 polydivisible number, since 1 is divisible by 1, 10 is divisible by 2 and 102 is divisible by 3. This also shows that 102 is a Harshad number. 102 is the first 3-digit number divisible by the numbers 3, 6, 17, 34 and 51.
In other fields
102 is also:
- The emergency telephone number for police in Ukraine and Belarus
- The emergency telephone number for fire in Israel
- The emergency telephone number for ambulance in parts of India
- The Empire State Building in New York City has 102 floors
- Wells, D. The Penguin Dictionary of Curious and Interesting Numbers London: Penguin Group. (1987): 133