1030s in architecture
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (August 2009)|
|1020s . 1030s in architecture . 1040s|
- 1030 - Speyer Cathedral, Germany, initiated by Emperor Konrad II.
- 1032 - Santa Maria de Ripoll, Catalonia is consecrated.
- 1033 - St. Michael's Church, Hildesheim, Holy Roman Empire, completed and consecrated.
- 1034 - The Saviour Cathedral of Chernihiv
- 1036 - Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem restored and renovated by the Fatimid caliph after an earthquake in 1033
- 1037 - Chartres Cathedral in France consecrated for the fifth time (building destroyed today).
- 1037 - St Sophia Cathedral in Kiev founded.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)|