1040s in architecture
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (August 2009)|
|1030s . 1040s in architecture . 1050s|
- 1040 - Sant Vicenç de Cardona, Catalonia is completed.
- 1040 - Construction of Notre-Dame-de-Jumièges in Normandy begins.
- 1040 - Construction of the third Würzburg Cathedral in the Holy Roman Empire begins.
- 1045 - Lingxiao Pagoda (凌霄塔) in Zhengding, China is completed.
- 1049 - Saint Rémi of Reims Basilica in France is consecrated
- 1049 - Iron Pagoda (鐵塔) of Bianjing, China is completed.
- 1049 - Abbey Church of Ottmarsheim, Alsace is consecrated.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)|