104th Brigade (United Kingdom)
The 104th Brigade was a formation of the British Army during the First World War. It was raised as part of the new army also known as Kitchener's Army and assigned to the 35th Division. The brigade served on the Western Front.
The infantry battalions did not all serve at once, but all were assigned to the brigade during the war.
- 17th Battalion, Lancashire Fusiliers (1st South-East Lancashire)
- 18th Battalion, Lancashire Fusiliers (2nd South-East Lancashire)
- 20th Battalion, Lancashire Fusiliers (4th Salford)
- 23rd Battalion, Manchester Regiment (8th City)
- 9th Battalion, Northumberland Fusiliers
- 19th Battalion, Durham Light Infantry
- 104th Machine Gun Company
- 104th Trench Mortar Battery
- "35th Division". The Long Long Trail. Retrieved 20 January 2012.