105th Technical & Administrative Services Group (Reserve)
|105 Technical & Administrative Services Group|
Unit Seal of the 105th Technical & Administrative Services Group (Reserve)
|Allegiance||Republic of the Philippines|
|Branch||Armed Forces of the Philippines|
|Type|| Technical Services Reserve
|Role||Combat Support and Combat Service Support, SAR and CSAR, Disaster Relief and Rehabilitation Operations, Civil-Military Operations and Civil-military Co-operations, Spec-Ops|
|Size||2 Technical & Administrative Services (Reserve) Units and 1 Headquarters & Headquarters Service Company|
|Part of||Under the 1st Technical & Administrative Services Brigade (Reserve)|
|Garrison/HQ||AFPRESCOM Cpd, CGEA, Quezon City|
|LTC PETER C SUCHIANCO RES (GSC) JAGS|
|Sergeant Major||MSg Leonardo C Valiente (Res) PA|
|Laang Kawal Seal|
The 105th Technical & Administrative Services Group, known officially as Haribon Group, is one of five TAS units of the 1st Technical and Administrative Services Brigade (Reserve) of the AFP Reserve Command, and is based in Quezon City. The unit provides combat support and service support services to the 1502nd Infantry Brigade (Ready Reserve) and 1503rd Infantry Brigade (Ready Reserve) of the Army Reserve Command.
The AOR of the 105th TAS Group covers the entirety of Quezon City and the City of Marikina. It is primarily tasked to support maneuver units of the AFP Reserve Force operating within these areas.
- Base for expansion of the Regular Force in the event of war, invasion or rebellion within its AOP.
- Assist the Government in Relief and Rescue Operations in the event of Calamities or Disasters.
- Assist the Government in Socio-economic development and environmental concerns.
- Assist in the operation & maintenance of essential government and private utilies (e.g. power, telecommunications, water).
The Commissioned Officer Corps
Officers of the 105TASG, AFPRESCOM are directly commissioned through AFP Circular Nr. 4 and 6 and may come from any of the following professions:
- Lawyers and Paralegal Specialists (Judge Advocate General Service)
- Medical Doctors (Medical Corps)
- Nurses (Nurse Corps)
- Dentists (Dental Service)
- Veterinarians (Veterinary Corps)
- Licensed Teachers (Corps of Professors)
- Allied Medical, Business, and Mass Communication Specialists (Medical Administrative Corps)
- Licensed Engineers (Corps of Engineers)
- Ordained Chaplains (Chaplain Service)
The following are the units that are presently placed under operational control of the 105th Technical & Administrative Services Group (Reserve).
- 1st (QUEZON) Technical & Administrative Services Unit (Ready Reserve)
- 2nd (MARIKINA) Technical & Administrative Services Unit (Ready Reserve)
- AFP Reserve Command
- 1st Technical & Administrative Services Unit (Ready Reserve)
- 1502nd Infantry Brigade (Ready Reserve)
- 201st Infantry Battalion (Ready Reserve)
- 202nd Infantry Battalion (Ready Reserve)
- "Tech & Admin Services -". afprescomhqs.webs.com. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "WHAT IS TECHNICALS SERVICE?". timawa.net. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "AFP reservists to help LGUs in disaster response - Philippines | ReliefWeb". reliefweb.int. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "Philippines: Dellosa directs AFP Tap reservists in Bayanihan plan | Media & Tech, World | GroundReport.com – Latest World News & Opinions". groundreport.com. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- General Orders activating 105TASG of the 1TASBDE, AFPRESCOM.
- AFPRESCOM Official Site
- The AFPRESCOM Training Group, AFP-MOT Manual, 2001, AFPRESCOM.
|This article about a specific military unit is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article is about a military reserve unit of the Armed Forces of the Philippines is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|