105th Technical & Administrative Services Group (Reserve)
|105 Technical & Administrative Services Group|
Unit Seal of the 105th Technical & Administrative Services Group (Reserve)
|Allegiance||Republic of the Philippines|
|Branch||Armed Forces of the Philippines|
|Type|| Technical Services Reserve
|Role||Combat Support and Combat Service Support, SAR and CSAR, Disaster Relief and Rehabilitation Operations, Civil-Military Operations and Civil-military Co-operations, Spec-Ops|
|Size||2 Technical & Administrative Services (Reserve) Units and 1 Headquarters & Headquarters Service Company|
|Part of||Under the 1st Technical & Administrative Services Brigade (Reserve)|
|Garrison/HQ||AFPRESCOM Cpd, CGEA, Quezon City|
Philippine Republic Presidential Unit Citation Badge
|COL PETER C SUCHIANCO RES (GSC) JAGS|
|Sergeant Major||MSg Leonardo C Valiente (Res) PA|
|CMO Operator Tab|
|Search and Rescue Tab|
|Laang Kawal Seal|
|Special Forces-Unconventional Warfare Operations (SF-UWOC) TAB|
The 105th Technical & Administrative Services Group, known officially as Haribon Group, is one of five TAS units of the 1st Technical and Administrative Services Brigade (Reserve) of the AFP Reserve Command, and is based in Quezon City. The unit provides combat support and service support services to the 1502nd Infantry Brigade (Ready Reserve) and 1503rd Infantry Brigade (Ready Reserve) of the Army Reserve Command.
The AOR of the 105th TAS Group covers the entirety of Quezon City and the City of Marikina. It is primarily tasked to support maneuver units of the AFP Reserve Force operating within these areas.
- Base for expansion of the Regular Force in the event of war, invasion or rebellion within its AOP.
- Assist the Government in Relief and Rescue Operations in the event of Calamities or Disasters.
- Assist the Government in Socio-economic development and environmental concerns.
- Assist in the operation & maintenance of essential government and private utilities (e.g. power, telecommunications, water).
The Commissioned Officer Corps
Officers of the 105TASG, AFPRESCOM are directly commissioned through AFP Circular Nr. 4 and 6 and may come from any of the following professions:
- Lawyers and Paralegal Specialists (Judge Advocate General Service)
- Medical Doctors (Medical Corps)
- Nurses (Nurse Corps)
- Dentists (Dental Service)
- Veterinarians (Veterinary Corps)
- Licensed Teachers (Corps of Professors)
- Allied Medical, Business, and Mass Communication Specialists (Medical Administrative Corps)
- Licensed Engineers (Corps of Engineers)
- Ordained Chaplains (Chaplain Service)
The following are the units that are presently placed under operational control of the 105th Technical & Administrative Services Group (Reserve).
Forward Operating Base Units
- 1st (QUEZON) Technical & Administrative Services Unit (Ready Reserve)
- 2nd (MARIKINA) Technical & Administrative Services Unit (Ready Reserve)
- Disaster SAR, Relief and Rehabilitation Operations (TF Glenda) (16 Jul 14 - 17 Jul 14)
- Tree Planting CMO Operations (GHQ-AFP) (02 Aug 14 - 06 Sep 14)
- Medical and Dental CMO Operations - Bgy Tatalon, Quezon City (13 Sep 14)
- Tree Planting CMO Operations (San Miguel Corporation Compound) (13 Sep 14)
- Disaster SAR, Relief and Rehabilitation Operations (TF Mario) (19 Sep 14 - 21 Sep 14)
Awards and decorations
|Award streamer||Streamer name||Operation||Date awarded||Reference|
|Presidential Unit Citation Badge||SAR/DRR Ops, TS Ketsana||4 February 2010||General Orders No. 112, GHQ-AFP, dtd 04 Feb '10|
|Presidential Unit Citation Badge||General Elections, Philippines||1 July 2010||General Orders No. 641, GHQ-AFP, dtd 1 July '10|
|Military Badge||Badge Name||Operation||Date Awarded||Reference|
|AFP Election Duty Badge||General Elections, Philippines||21 May 2010||General Orders No. 513, GHQ-AFP, dtd 21 May '10|
AFP Chief of Staff - Gen Gregorio Pio P Catapang AFP enjoys a light moment with the troops of the 105th TASG at the end of their Tree Planting CMO Operations.
AFP Chief of Staff - Gen Gregorio Pio P Catapang AFP is led by LTC Peter C Suchianco (GSC) JAGS to the designated area for tree planting during the 35th NRW.
BGen Johnny Macanas AFP, AFP Deputy J-9, plants the first saplings together with members of the 105th TASG Command Section and representatives from the San Miguel Corporation.
GMA 7's Pinay Beauty Queen Academy Candidates pose with Officers of the 105th TASG during the conduct of Tree Planting CMO Operations at GHQ-AFP last Sept 6, 2014.
- AFP Reserve Command
- 1st Technical & Administrative Services Unit (Ready Reserve)
- 1502nd Infantry Brigade (Ready Reserve)
- 201st Infantry Battalion (Ready Reserve)
- 202nd Infantry Battalion (Ready Reserve)
- "Tech & Admin Services -". afprescomhqs.webs.com. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "WHAT IS TECHNICALS SERVICE?". timawa.net. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "AFP reservists to help LGUs in disaster response - Philippines | ReliefWeb". reliefweb.int. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "Philippines: Dellosa directs AFP Tap reservists in Bayanihan plan | Media & Tech, World | GroundReport.com – Latest World News & Opinions". groundreport.com. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- General Orders activating 105TASG of the 1TASBDE, AFPRESCOM.
- AFPRESCOM Official Site
- The AFPRESCOM Training Group, AFP-MOT Manual, 2001, AFPRESCOM.