From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (August 2009)|
|Cardinal||one hundred and seven|
(one hundred and seventh)
In other fields
As "one hundred and seven", it is the smallest positive integer requiring six syllables in English (without the "and" it only has five syllables and seventy-seven is a smaller 5-syllable number).
107 is also:
- The atomic number of bohrium.
- The emergency telephone number in Argentina and Cape Town.
- The telephone of the police in Hungary.
- The current number of Nobel Prize in Literature laureates.
- A common designation for the fair use exception in copyright law (from 17 U.S.C. 107)
- The Inauspiscious number, as well as the number of lethal acupuncture points.
- The 107% rule, a Formula One Sporting Regulation in operation from 1996 to 2002 and 2011 onwards
- The number 107 is also associated with the Timbers Army supporters group of the Portland Timbers soccer team, in reference to the stadium seating section where the group originally congregated.