10 Years Younger in 10 Days
With the help of experts the participants of the show are given a complete make over in an attempt to make them look 10 Years Younger in 10 Days. At the start of the program the person's age is guessed by people on the street and an average is taken. From this average the target image is set. At the end of the show this happens again to see the results.
The show premiered on 21 April 2009 and rated 1,348,000 viewers and came in fifth position for the night, a particularly strong result given its 9:30pm timeslot.
- Sonia Kruger – Host
- Will Fennell – Grooming
- Troy Thompson – Hair Stylist
- Jane Johnston – Stylist
- Julianne McGuigan – Hair Stylist
- Cathy Savage – Beauty and Make-Up
- Ken Thompson – Stylist
- Dr Warwick Nettle – Health Professional/Plastic Surgeon
- Dr Fadi Yassmin – Health Professional/Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dr David Carr – Health Professional/Cosmetic Dentistry
- Andreas Lundin – Health Professional/Personal Trainer
- "Week 17 Ratings". Knox, David. Archived from the original on 29 April 2009. Retrieved 26 April 2009.
- Official website http://au.tv.yahoo.com/10-years-younger-in-10-days
|This article about a television show originating in Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|