10th of Ramadan City
|Tenth of Ramadan City
مدينة العاشر من رمضان
|• Total||94.76 km2 (36.59 sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|Area code(s)||+(20) 15|
El Asher City or Tenth of Ramadan City (Arabic: مدينة العاشر من رمضان) is a city located in Sharqia governorate in Egypt and follow the Urban Communities Authority, and is one of the cities of the first generation, and one of the largest new industrial cities, one of the closest of the city of Cairo. Has created Presidential Decree No. (249) for the year 1977, so as to attract foreign capital, Arab and local purpose of providing job opportunities for youth, as well as to attract the population increase to the outside of Cairo and the narrow valley to a broader horizon and welcome.
- 1 Location
- 2 Climate
- 3 Transportation
- 4 General outline
- 5 The housing sector
- 6 Population
- 7 Service activity
- 8 City facilities
- 9 Roads and communications
- 10 Economic activity
- 11 Entertainment
- 12 Associations and Institutions
- 13 See also
- 14 References
The city is located on the Cairo-Ismailia Desert highway at the 46 km (29 mi) from Cairo and away from the city Belbeis by 20 km (12 mi), linked territories east and central Delta and the Suez Canal and Sinai network of highways, in addition to its proximity to Cairo International Airport, and the Tenth of Ramadan City features a unique position between these regions and the city two entrances on the Cairo / Ismailia Desert at the first at 51 km (32 mi) from Cairo and the second at 56 km (35 mi) from Cairo. Site of the city from nearby ports and airports: Cairo International Airport about 45 km (28 mi), Port Said port about 140 km (87 mi), the port of Suez about 90 km (56 mi), the port of Ain Sokhna about 135 km (84 mi).
|Climate data for 10th of Ramadan City|
|Average high °C (°F)||18.5
|Daily mean °C (°F)||13.1
|Average low °C (°F)||7.8
|Precipitation mm (inches)||7
- East Delta bus lines to link each of the city (Cairo - Zagazig - Ismailia - Mansoura - Bank[clarification needed] - Damietta).
- Micro cars bus to link all of the city (Cairo - Sharkia - Mansoura - Monufia).
Buses belonging to the internal transport facility service vehicles and taxis to link the city together.
The total area of the city of 94.76 thousand acres of which 65.1 thousand acre block construction (residential areas - service - industry - tourism and leisure). City planning includes the establishment of the quality of heavy industry east of the Cairo-Ismailia Desert and medium and light industries, non-polluting adjacent to residential neighborhoods for ease of transition between home and factory.
The housing sector
The city includes four phases and each phase consists in four residential neighborhoods. Total number of housing units of the city reaches 86,216, and the number of units which carried out by the Urban Haihalmojtmat 26,248 units which is divided as follows:
- 5339 the number of housing units and the future of youth.
- Low number of 15,432 housing and economic.
- Average number of housing 4730.
- The number of housing 190 above the average.
- 413 Villas.
- Number of 144 housing a national.
This is considered the first core of the housing sector since 1980, other than the number of housing units and 59,968 bomber by the private sector and others. Even in 1985, was created Kambod residential named district Aleesamyn average prices Filh by the 220-square-meter million pounds, with estimates in 2010 Gary construction biologically distinct regions of the palaces and Filat along the Jordanian from the north neighborhood Italian neighborhood EU project my son home, which represents half of the area North as well as for social housing that was presented through lots auctions in January 2012 and the number of pieces fan so far of five thousand pieces.
The current city's population amount of about 450 thousand people is expected to reach 800 thousand people at the completion of its growth. Among the most famous neighborhoods are Ahiiha Alatali neighboring district 41 & 49 & 42, the European neighborhood (district IX outstanding) and the French Quarter Bjurar Branch, Zagazig University.
The area of service activity 12 thousand acres, providing urban planning of the city plots for different services (education - health - cultural - religious - recreational - commercial). State has established a service building of 146, with investments 150.6 million pounds. In addition to building a service number 156 non-governmental.
- Higher Technological Institute
- El Asher University
- second branch of Zagazig University
- Polish university (Under planning)
Houses of worship
- Mosque guidance and light "مسجد الهدي والنور" (Neighboring 46)
- Quba Mosque "مسجد قباء" (Neighboring 7)
- Mubarak mosque "مسجد المبارك" (Neighboring 30)
- Mosque Abdullah bin Abbas "مسجد عبد الله بن عباس" (Neighboring 31)
- Tawhid Mosque "مسجد التوحيد" (Sednaoui)
- Mosque Palestine "مسجد فلسطين" (Neighboring 6)
- Church of the Virgin Mary "كنيسة العذراء مريم" (Neighboring 1)
- Church of Saint George "كنيسة القديس مارجرجس" (Neighboring 33)
- Mosque in the future "مسجد المستقبل" (Neighboring 54)
- Mosque of Mercy "مسجد الرحمة" (Neighboring 5)
- Masjid al-Fath "مسجدالفتح" (Neighboring 1)
- Mosque of Omar ibn al-Khattab "مسجد عمر بن الخطاب" (Neighboring 23)
- Othman bin Affan Mosque "مسجد عثمان بن عفان" (Neighboring 9)
- Great Mosque "مسجد الكبير" (Neighboring 46)
- Mustafa mosque adjacent "مسجد المصطفي" (Neighboring 63)
- Salam Mosque "مسجد السلام" (Neighboring 39)
- Mirita Hotel (Ordonia)
Culture and libraries
- Palace of Culture (Ordonia)
- There is the tenth largest libraries of Higher Technological Institute (next to the complex small-scale industries)
- Pioneer Club
- Youth Center City
- Social sports club
- Engineers Club
- Liberty Youth Center
The city has clean drinking water purification plants of card 570 thousand m 3 / day plant wells 20 thousand m 3 / day, water was carried along 1161.4 km.
Was carried out 2 oxidation pond airy card 190 thousand m 3 / day, was carried pond No. 3 does not ventilated capacity of 100 thousand m 3 / day area of 120 acres to accommodate the drainage of the heavy industrial areas. Creating treatment plant mechanical card 95 thousand m 3 / day, was enforcement 1 pond oxidation capacity of 60 thousand m 3 / day, were also implemented experimental farms to accommodate the sewage area of 3215 acres, has been the establishment of networks of sewage along the 719.2 km. With investments 1665 million pounds for both drinking water and sanitation.
Electricity networks have been implemented along the 5889 km, were also implemented the 8 power plant as a 220/66/11. P. A. And that investments 710 million pounds.
Roads and communications
Road networks have been implemented along the 721 km, have been implemented communications networks along the 686.7 km. And that investments 340 million pounds.
Area of industrial activity in the city 9.5 thousand acres, and is the industrial activities in the (engineering industries and electrical - Food industry - wood - plastic - paper - textile (Oriental Weavers) - Building Materials (Group Cleopatra) - Metal and mechanical - chemical and drugs (company Abeko) - metal furniture - variety)- Sochal Jeans Company State is also providing plots of land, industrial land and warehouses and workshops.
Includes the cultivation of the green belt and afforestation methods, with investments 46.5 million pounds.
- Hyper One market
- Hammam super market
- Aladdin Cinema
- Kafrawi Garden
- Doha Mall
- Plaza Mall
- Sharif Mall
Arafa Mall (belonging to the company Concrete for clothes), where all the agencies Alajnyh and Egyptian clothing only
Restaurants and cafes
The city has many restaurants, family restaurants and fast food, the best known are:
There are also many coffee shops that are filled at night with customers, and most notably:
- Coffee center
Associations and Institutions
- Muhammadiyah Association of Ansar al-Sunna
- Investors Association
- Association message for charity (19450)
- Life Makers Association for Community Development
- Association of New Dawn
- River of Life Assembly
- "Climate: 10th of Ramadan City - Climate graph, Temperature graph, Climate table". Climate-Data.org. Retrieved 18 October 2013.